POSSIBLY THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BLOCK SET EVER DESIGNED
A brilliant, practical system of solid wood blocks for building spatial, language, and problem-solving skills. 70 heirloom quality pieces that work with each other in more than 20 stage-based activities. Years of learning through play, crafted by child development experts.
All the details
- Created with the future in mind: for children ages 18 to 48+ months
- Stack, roll, count, sort, categorize, and connect
- Stage-based activity guide features 20+ fun learning and developmental activities ranging in complexity to meet every stage of your child's growth
- 70 wood pieces in a rainbow of 18 different hues
- 18 different shapes and tools
- Arrives in a wooden storage box that converts into a pull car
- Drawstring cotton bag for flexible storage
- Solid wood blocks made of sustainably harvested FSC-certified wood
- Water-based non-toxic paint and finishes
- Child safe, ASTM F963
- Product size (inches): 15" x 6" x 5"
- Product weight: 8.1 lbs
- Sold separately from Play Kits
20 ways to play
START STEM LEARNING EARLY
Use modular features to experiment with physics concepts like cause and effect, force, magnetism, velocity, and gravity.
BUILD HOUSES, TOWNS, TOWERS, AND BRIDGES
Build cities, act out stories, and create a world of wonder through open-ended play.
BUILD A PULL CAR FOR MOBILE PLAY
Learn to plan ahead and reach a goal: assemble a simple box car in a sequence of steps. See how the storage box transforms into something new!
THREAD BLOCKS TOGETHER
Explore connections and pattern play with threading blocks of different colors. Work on fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination at the same time.
LEARN NEW SHAPES AND COLORS
Match different blocks to start learning how to sort and categorize—and how things fit together spatially.
STACK IT UP AND WATCH IT TUMBLE
Learn spatial awareness with new sizes and shapes. Practice equilibrium by discovering how things stack, balance, or topple over.
JUMP OVER (SMALL) HURDLES
Practice jumping and landing to help build strength, balance, and confidence.
PLAYING PRETEND WITH PEOPLE
Use these wooden friends in imaginative play to create stories, talk about feelings, and build empathy.
MAKING A DOMINO TRAIL
Stand up planks for a fun challenge requiring advanced dexterity, hand-eye coordination and balance.
SOLID WOOD BUILDING BLOCKS
18 colorful cubes for counting, stacking, and toppling. Mix and match with other shapes to explore more advanced physical concepts.
SOLID WOOD BUILDING PLANKS
18 planks—in 18 colors—for fun practice with balance, stability, and geometry.
ASSORTED SOLID WOOD SHAPES
9 geometrically shaped blocks and 2 arches for imaginative play, shape sorting, and more complex building and balancing.
MAGNETIC WHEELS AND DOWELS WITH A TOGGLE STRING
It’s like magic: 7 pieces fit together to transform the wooden storage box into a simple pull car!
THREADING BLOCKS WITH TOGGLE STRING
7 threadable wooden items for fun practice with fine motor coordination and dexterity.
WOODEN STORAGE BOX, LID, AND RAMP
A box with a shape-sorting lid and a divider that doubles as a ramp: practice concepts in physics like momentum and gravity.